5 Best Front-end Frameworks for Web Development
Let's move toward the list of top frameworks used for creating the best front ends for websites or web applications. Read on to find the top front-end frameworks suitable for creating an engaging and user-friendly front-end of a website or web application.
Benefits of Using Angular
- Angular offers two-way data binding between the model and the view. Due to this, any alteration in the model will immediately reflect in the view and vice versa, leading to a faster web development process.
- The code of Angular is unit testable.
- Angular offers reusable components.
- Angular lets developers achieve more functionality with less code.
- One major benefit of Angular is that Angular-based web apps can execute on all major browsers and different devices like smartphones, tablets, and others.
Benefits of Using Vue.js
- Vue.js also follows the component-based architecture, meaning the code can be divided into independent components.
- Vue.js is a lightweight JS framework and one of the fastest frameworks available for creating user interfaces (UIs).
- Vue.js uses the virtual DOM concept. It facilitates the easy rendering of DOM objects without refreshing and altering the entire tree every time.
When to Use Vue.js You can invest in Vue.js development services to build dynamic web applications, progressive web applications, and complex websites and web apps with a scalable architecture.
Ember.js is relatively new yet used for developing complex websites and web applications. It is a component-based front-end web development framework that comes with two-way data binding like Angular. It has many benefits, like a rich user interface (UI). Ember.js follows the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) architecture that lets developers build highly functional and interactive websites and web applications. It is well-suited for long-term projects, single-page applications (SPAs), etc.
Benefits of Using Ember.js
- It offers high performance.
- The command line interface (CLI) of Ember.js lets you interface with the operating system of your machine.
- It comes with proper documentation.
When to Use Ember.js You can consider the Ember.js framework if you want to develop platforms like LinkedIn with a user-friendly front-end. You can rely on Ember.js to develop complex websites or web applications. It is a complete front-end development solution for large-scale projects. However, one of its shortcomings is its steeper learning curve. Because of its rigid and conventional structure, it ends up as the toughest framework to learn.
Benefits of Backbone.js
- Backbone.js is another lightweight JS-based front-end framework.
- It is versatile and uses the underscore.js library. So, you do not have to rely on jQuery.
- Backbone.js comes with various guides and documentation making it easy to learn and understand.
When to Use Backbone.js You can use the Backbone.js framework for creating dynamic web applications like Trello. It is ideal for developing web apps that require dynamic handling of updates, continuous server synchronization, etc.
Benefits of Using ReactJS
- ReactJS lets developers create reusable components that can be used in the various parts of the website or web app.
- ReactJS also makes it possible to create interactive and engaging user interfaces for websites or web applications.
- It follows the uni-directional data flow that is beneficial in debugging the web application and helps to make it less error-prone.
- It comes with extensive community support that helps you or even a React.js web development company cope with the incoming web development challenges.
Use Cases of ReactJS It is good to use the React.js library for creating websites and web applications with many components. You can consider ReactJS for developing dynamic web development solutions. It offers excellent functionalities that make it suitable for developing complex front ends and UIs for web applications.
Moreover, if we talk about choosing a suitable framework, it widely depends on your project requirements. As all such tools come with their benefits and limitations, it is not easy to pick one.
Therefore, you must curate a list of your specific needs and match them with the features of the framework. It will help you to decide which one is well-suited to you for website or web application development.
If the dilemma still exists, look for the usage and statistics. It will also be better to get qualified assistance from a professional of a web development company.